It was an emotional moment in Big Brother Naija 2020 (BBNaija) Sunday as one of the popular housemates, Erica was disqualified from Biggies season 5.
This action by the organisers of Big Brother Naija was not unconnected with the recent misbehaviour and use of uncouth language by the s Erica on a fellow housemate.
Erica has been known to be very controversial housemates who has caused a lot of issues in Big Brother Naija house with other housemades.
Recently, Erica was found using strong and insulting words on another housemate, Laycon on Saturday. It was surprising that Laycon had done nothing to deserve such abusive words and treatment by Erica in the Big Brother Naija house.
Erica’s action has caused some serious reactions and condemnations across the viewing publics who condemed her actions and called for a retraction of such statement on Laycon.
Her disqualification did not come as a surprise to many but to her fans it was disappointing and a very sad moment in the BBN 2020.
Though, Erica had regretted her actions and apologized to Laycon and house mates this could not save her from disqualification and eviction from the Big Brother Naija 2020.
Her fans and other viewers will miss this beautiful housemate from BBN season 5 as her hope of winning the ₦85 million grand prize has finally, come to an end.
Meanwhile, these are few lessons to learn from Erica’s disqualification from the Big Brother Naija 2020:
1. Erica had failed to tame her tongue and had allow her tongue, a very small part of human body to shatter and destroy her life time dream of being 85 million naira richer. One in a life time opportunity.
2. Erica had also failed to work on her attitude. Attitude is everything. In our relationship with fellow human beings, our attitude plays significant role. Bad attitude of drunkingness has left an unforgettable scar in the life of Erica.
3. It is indeed true that physical beauty is nothing without innermost beauty. Erica is one of the most beautiful housemates in the Big Brother Naija 2020 and she has allowed her beautiful look to overshadow her sense of reason, respect and submissiveness.
4. Erica did what she did while in a very joyous moment. She was carried by the spirit of the moment and lose control and sense of reasoning. Thereby doing things she later regretted.
5. In the journey of life, we must remain focus and purge ourselves of certain behaviour and attitude that are inimical to progress and good life. We should know that there is an eye watching over us and recording our actions.
Erica’s sad ending is a lesson we must learn about life.