Historic Food Heroes dinner, awards hit Abuja
The Food Heroes Dinner and Award is set to hit Abuja on the 17th of December 2022.
The event which will take place at Bolingo Xperia Hotel & Towers, 777 Independence Avenue, Central Business District Abuja will have all Chefs, Restaurant Owners, Lounge Owners, Food Vendors, Food Processors, Farmers, Suppliers, water, drinks and other beverages manufacturers gather under one roof with the aim to develop and bring stability of the food value chain in Nigeria, and by extension Africa.
According to organizers, the event aims at bringing Maximum exposure of brands across platforms and Brand awareness on social media, all marketing and publicity channels as well as bringing facility experts for orientation, procedures to access grants and how to write business proposals.
The event according to the organisers has the following objectives:
The main objectives of the event:
1. To save exceptional representations of the world’s culinary heritage that merit preservation in order to inspire pride both at home and abroad.
2. Curate initiatives to spark youth and women interest in preserving and documenting the nation’s cultural legacy, with a focus on the fading culinary heritage, traditions, and customs.
3. To establish platforms for the sharing and exchange of traditional culinary philosophy, science, and art.
To also bring facility experts for orientation, procedures to access grants and how to write business proposals etc.
4.To raise awareness among key players about the need to revive the culinary terminology and linguistic heritage.
5.The aim of the food is to promote locally grown food, and by doing so, the event’s planners sought to inform attendees of the nutritional advantages of regional farming.
Farmers, government agencies, and corporate groups will be able to attend the event and learn more about the consumer potential of regional crops.
Addressing newsmen in Abuja, the lead convener Amb. Nsikan Paul said the event will also:
1. Facilitate collaborations between local food farms, businesses, and public and non-profit organizations.
2. Encourage the expansion and development of locally owned farms and food-related businesses.
3. Experience informative exhibitions and performances that cover topics such as farms and gardens, nutrition and health, urban food projects, composting, beekeeping, and more.
4. Participate in workshops with farmers and other food producers, local food leaders, and government representatives.
5. Enjoy local music and art that celebrates the diversity of local food.
6. For Stakeholders to relax and have a great time!
“”Having hosted previous events such as DANCE FOR PEACE, FOOD HEROES DINNER AND AWARDS is posed and promises to be Historic and impactful with the theme “LEAVE NO ONE BEHIND,” organizers.
BENEFITS OF THE EVENT ARE:
1. Brand awareness on social media, all marketing and publicity channels
2. Invitation of dignitaries and relevant stakeholders to grace the event for subsequent patronage.
3. Maximum exposure of brands across platforms
4. Twenty (20) minutes presentation of your Products and services during the event.
5. Interview aired on thriller videos of the event
6. Encouraging the dignitaries, event planners, chefs and other participants to patronize your services.
Having hosted previous events such as DANCE FOR PEACE, FOOD HEROES DINNER AND AWARDS is posed and promises to be Historic and impactful with the theme “LEAVE NO ONE BEHIND””
The event is open for partnership, sponsorship, table and exhibition stall reservation:
You can reach them on 08037109639